Some old, quick hacks - not polished - hardly usable - use at own risk, if at all
The source code is available, too.
- An implementation of the command I keep typing all day long.
- Critical Business Software as a Service (create captioned stop-motion gifs).
- My entry for the 26th Ludum Dare 48h game programming competition.
- Moore's Game
- My entry for the 24th Ludum Dare 48h game programming competition.
- A self-contained single-file minimalistic HTML5 slide-deck.
- Voronoi Mandelbrot
- An interactive, zoom-able real-time rendering of the Mandelbrot set, using random points and Voronoi tessellation.
- A pixel-based grey-scale Mandelbrot set renderer with super-sampling. It renders in arbitrary resolutions and works pretty well for generating desktop wallpapers.
- A line-based image-to-ascii converter. It doesn't work too well, but it's so simple it's a wonder it works at all.
- Canvas Game of Life
- A living canvas.
- Fractal Garden
- A very simple fractal viewer.
- Fractal Garden 2
- More or less a combination of the two above.
- Dark Side
- An interactive version of Pink Floyd's famous Dark Side of the Moon album cover.